Vacation tips that will change your life forever!
1. When booking a flight or hotel online, use the “incognito” mode.
Booking sites often track your visits and can increase your price simply because you’ve already visited them.
2. Carry chargers and other cables in the glasses case.
3. Use drinking straws to take along only the amount of cosmetics you need for your trip.
4. To keep your clothes fresh, place anti-static wipes on the bottom of your suitcase.
5. Use a spring from the old handle to protect the chargers from unwanted twisting and breakage.
6. Avoid long lines at airport restrooms.
This may sound trivial, but the first restroom in a terminal is always the most crowded. Use other toilets to avoid queues and save valuable time.
7. A paper clip will help protect the razor blades.
8. If you forget to charge, the devices can be recharged via the USB port of the TV.
9. Do not fold your clothes, but roll them into rolls: this will significantly reduce the volume of your luggage.
10. If you have clothes that need to be folded neatly, use tissue paper to prevent the clothes from wrinkling.
11. Pillbox is the best container for jewelry.
12. Before traveling, scan all important documents.
In the event of theft or loss, you will have copies of your passport, identity card, flight information that can be easily found on your smartphone or tablet.
13. Speed up airport security
Place all small items – wallet, keys, phones – in your travel bag before placing it on the conveyor belt. You will not need to lay out these items separately, and you will save time.
14. It is better to put the soap with a washcloth in a special cosmetic bag with a clasp.
15. A shower cap can be used to cover the soles of your shoes.
16. Put your smartphone in airplane mode, this will save the battery and allow it to charge faster.
17. To avoid tangling the wires of the headphones, wrap them around a paper clip.
18. Hairpins and hairpins are conveniently stored in a Tic Tac box.
19. The collar of a shirt is not remembered if a folded belt is placed in the middle.
20. Choose a location near the wing of the aircraft, there is less turbulence.
Airplane wing seats are usually the least prone to shaking during flight due to design features.